Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Maiden Post.. Pehli Bar.. Protom Post

Hi and Salam from me,

This the first time I try to write a blog or would I say create a blog.. I have always dream to have a blog but no time(typical huh.. or would rather say lazy and reluctant to try the new technology).

However after giving some thoughts (almost dried my brain liquid..thinking of creating it or not) and also after some persuasions from my colleagues, I just gave it a try.. and.. here it is.

My hope is that I would be able to share  my thoughts, experience and insights on everything that concerns of our lives and what is more is that get to know others that might also have same interests with me by respecting each other as a human being in this world...

So guys.. yeeh pehli bar he meri liye.. toh.. naraz nehi agar jobhi bhi me idher lika..yeh meri pasan hei.. agar tum lokh achi nehi laga.. bohut bohut sorry.. pehle sei maaf mangge ga me (I am not from India but too much of hindi films.. this is what I managed to get.. lol.. thanks to all the Khans especially..

Bhai jaan.. kemon achen.. ami notun lokh.. aj .. amar protom post.. bhalo or kharap.. ami jane na.. Bhalo toh..alhamdulillah.. Kharap toh.. sorry ha bhai..Shiktesi... Donnobad..( Still learning.. and it seems harder than the previous language)

No comments:

Post a Comment